Tuesday 29 March 2022

Funky Fossil April Release - Introducing Motley Crew, Edger and Funky Word Dies

 Hello!

Day four of the introductions to Funky Fossil's April release.




Heads up confession - I've not actually used the dies today but I did on Sunday and will do again tomorrow and on release day. Today it's the Motley Crew that have claimed all the air time!


I've used stencils on my first two cards - Pretty Circle above and Splatters below.


My final card uses a favourite technique - stamping and masking off then applying background colours.


Once again something completely different to show you tomorrow. It's all so elegant and timeless and totally gorgeous - and there's a lot of it!

Thanks for looking today.

Stay safe and keep crafting!
Jane
x







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.