Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Male Room #16

Have you had your holiday yet or are you still, like me, looking forward to it? Well whichever it is, The Male Room has the perfect theme for you to reminisce or get in the mood, check it out here.

http://purplejetlovescrafts.blogspot.com/2015/08/uniko-challenge-24-reminder.html

I found this really fun image at Digi Stamp Boutique and set to work creating a beach scene. I cut a cloud mask for the sky and tore a mask for the sand.


I think he needs to watch out for that sea gull, they're such terrors for stealing ice creams, but then maybe a lolly is safe.


I chose really hot colours to matt the image and went for an asymmetric look.

Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Boutique, Alf Cooling Off; Clearly Besotted, On The Beach
Inks: SU, soft sky, so saffron
Promarkers: poppy, denim blue, cool grey, tulip yellow
Die:Lawn Fawn, Happy Birthday border

We're welcoming Sue of Cards by Q as Guest Designer for August and you can see what she has created, and the rest of the DT, here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, hoping to visit yours too to check out your entry to the challenge.

And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Your card made me laugh! So fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the gorgeous clouds in the sky. That image is so cute and beautifully coloured too. Great take on the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sky and sand look fantastic! Great image, he makes me smile,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fluffy Cloud Jane
    and this image is so so cuuutee
    lovely color combo too
    and that DIES sentiment is cooool
    I love that long sentiment in red
    great DT manly card
    Jane I was join last night at 3 hours before the challenge finished
    maybe if you have 2-3 minutes time I am sooo happy if you could leave me some love about my Manly card
    I love your idea and CAS card always Jane
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.