CASology want splatters for their new challenge. Well couldn't be more up my street - another excuse to get out that Gorgeous Grunge stamp set again!
So I decided to go for a Christmas card and turn the splatters into falling snow. I can see this card becoming one of those I wonder what it would look like in all white or embossed or .....
I just added a sparkly gem to highlight the deer's eye and some wink of stella on the antlers.
I'm quite smitten by this reindeer stamp, hope you like it too.
Stamps: Honey Doo Crafts, Snowflake Reindeer; SU, Gorgeous Grunge; Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #4
Inks: SU, cherry cobbler, whisper white, baked brown sugar
Embellishments: adhesive gem from my stash; Wink of Stella, clear
And now for my monthly ten on the tenth photo slot. This month the theme is my late Summer garden. I posted about my early Summer garden here and it's interesting to make comparisons.
1. A favourite corner beginning to reflect the colours of Autumn.
2. Some purple, of course!
3. The leaves just beginning to turn.
4. More purple!
5. Just reminds me of a plant that should have come from another planet - find it interesting and intriguing.
6. The last of my tomatoes.
7. That same papery flower that also featured in my early Summer garden - good long bloomer and great value.
8. Berries - sign of a hard Winter to come? Hope not!
9. Cosmos still blooming and another brilliant long flowering plant. Will definitely plant these again next year.
10. The seed head of my climbing clematis - the flower was featured in my early Summer garden photos.
Well that's all for today. Thanks you so much for dropping by my blog. Hope to see you again tomorrow when the next Unscripted Sketches game goes live.