Because we love to challenge ourselves and other scrappers, we have teamed up with 3 other great scrap challenge sites to bring you an ultimate challenge with a chance to win multiple prizes!
This is how the challenge works:
Each challenge blog is hosting a challenge on their blog for a chance to win a prize. :)
Now here’s the fun, challenging part… If you create a layout, combining all (4)challenges together, and link it up to each participating blog, you will be eligible for a chance to win the ScraptoberFest BONUS prize!
Here are the challenges:
- Scrap Our Stash Stash challenge - Create a layout using at least 2 different type of Washi Tapes.
- Challenge YOUrself - Create a layout that includes YOU in the photo.
- My Scraps & More - Color Challenge
- The Memory Nest - Sketch Challenge ~ http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/10/scraptober-fest.html
Rules for all challenges:
- Must be new as of October 2, 2015…no back linking
- Layouts only ~ No Cards
- No Digital Layouts
- Participants are allowed to complete or combine one or more of the challenges, but to be entered into the BONUS prize drawing, they must combine all (4) challenges.
- For each challenge you complete, you MUST upload to the blog that hosted the challengeto be eligible for that sites prize drawing.
- All entries due October 31, 2015
Bonus Prize: The Bonus Prize will be a $40 gift card generously provided by all (4) challenge sites. The winner of the Bonus Prize will have (2) options for their gift card:
(A) $40 gift card to shop with one of our sponsors…winners choice ~OR~
(B) (2) $20 gift cards to shop with any two of our sponsors…winners choice
Such a fabulous background paper from the Summer vibes collection don't you think?
With such a busy background paper I used toning plain coloured cardstock for the three paper layers in the sketch. I'm loving the look of the aqua letters on that watermelon wonder card.
I kept embellishments simple, just adding matching stickers popped up on foam pads on top of some elements from the paper and added a few extra stickers from the same collection too. That's one of the beauties of paper collections, everything mixes and matches so easily.
I stamped onto the label at the top right of the paper and added a little market stall style of border under it. I repeated this border in two other places on my page - you know I like things in threes!
Papers: Simple Stories, Summer Vibes; SU, mint macaron, watermelon wonder, delightful dijon
Stickers, Chipboard & Alphas: Simple Stories, Summer Vibes
Stamps: Uniko , All Occasion Sentiments #6
Ink: SU, mint macaron
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Have fun creating for the Fest!
And keep crafting!