Saturday 16 June 2018

Saturday Slot

Today I've made a card using my newly arrived Precious Remembrance Shop stamps - so totally cool! And since I smooshed the background inks I'm popping it into the Mix It Up Challenge - a new one for me discovered via a blog friend and DT there Cathy Frailey.

SPREAD THE MIXED UP LOVE - grab a badge


Here's my card:


And this card is so totally me! But it's not CAS I hear you cry, well let me explain. It's a complete indulgence of colours for a start. And then that word 'totally' - I must type that zillions of times when I leave comments around blogland. And the final destination for this card is going to be a scrapbook page, my favourite way to craft.


I'm just so smitten by these stamps, love their Aztec vibe and I don't care a jot that it cost me an extra £14.00 in custom charges!

Supplies:
Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop, Totally
Inks: Ranger ditress, picked raspberry, wilted violet; Versafine, onyx black
Die: Lil'nker, stitched mats rectangles

Well thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I totally love it so much more when I have company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Jane!!! I could stare at it for aaaages!! SO vibrant!! A feast for the eyes!
    Thank you for joining us at MIUCB!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.