Thursday 25 February 2021

Funky Fossil February Release - Introducing Magical & Leafy Circle Die

Last day of introductions to Funky Fossil's February release. The stamp set is just so beautiful and dreamlike and gorgeous and the die is equally awesome and oh so useful.

  


I'm starting with the die which I cut from purple card - ha bet you wouldn't have guessed that! I then placed along one edge and stamped a greeting from Graphic Words inside it. I added some colour to the letters and the leaves on the die cut and stamped the heart from Graphic Words.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Graphic Words
Die: Funky Fossil, Leafy Circle
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Memento, grape jelly
Card: Papermill Direct, dark violet
Pens: Copic, BV000, V176

My next card uses the beautiful feather in a bottle image from Magical. And I think that's exactly what it is - Magical!

I stamped it on top of an inky print I took using the leftovers from the Leaves In The Breeze stencil I used earlier in the week - HERE. I chose a soft grey ink as I thought it suited the dreamlike quality of this stamp.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Magical
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Leaves In The Breeze
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, hickory smoke, dried marigold, worn lipstick, tumbled glass
Card: Papermill Direct, slate grey

My next card uses some brighter colours and combines the Magical feathers with the Stamps from Geo Elements.

First up I created the background inky panel and then used the crackle background stencil to add some texture. I then stamped and heat embossed the feathers on top using a twinkly embossing powder which you can just see glistening in the photo.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Magical & Graphic Words
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Crackle Background
Inks: Colorbox, guava, blueberry, ocean, grape; Versafine Clair + WOW! Neutral ultra shimmer
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles

My final card for today uses the other main stamp from Magical combined with the Shooting Star stencil. I chose the sentiment from Magical as the image reminds me of crystal healing.


Supplies;
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Magical
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Shooting Star
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, dried marigold, tumbled glass, worn lipstick
Pens: Copic, BG10, N1, N3, YR82, RV02

Well that's a wrap for the introductions to Funky Fossil's February release. All the products will be in the shop tomorrow at 9.00am UK time. So time to make your wish list and be ready to get in there before they sell out!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards showcasing this release so until then stay safe and keep crafting!


post signature

2 comments:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.