Saturday 6 February 2021

Saturday Slot

I'm back again with that second CASE of Samantha's card. Once the idea had been planted in my head I just had to get on and do it!


So Autumn has landed! I chose to use one of the Furry Friends dogs and a mushroom house from Bees Knees along with the Blooming Wreath set all coloured up in some rich reds, oranges and browns. 


Once again I popped some elements up onto foam pads and added a scattering of sequins.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Blooming Wreath, Furry Friends, Bees Knees
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, YR02, YR07, YR68, Y35, R27, R29, R32, R39, R59, RV60, E33, E37, E59; Sakura gelly roll, black glaze, white

Thanks so much for dropping by today, i really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Now you’ve really made it hard to decide which season I like best🥰 Such a lovely card & stamp......& colouring obvs🤗 Hugs. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.