Wednesday 10 February 2021

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing the card I created for the challenge at CAS Christmas.


I decided to use a very cute digi from Polkadoodles - Snowdrift Friends.


How cute is this pile up? I have to own up to chopping off a robin that sits on top of the cat - wasn't sure if it would meet the challenge theme with a bird in the mix too. So that's why the image is cut out and then adhered to the card front.


The sentiment is from a MFT stamp set and seemed to match perfectly. As you can see Christmas glitter was used, but not showing so well is the black glaze pen I added to the eyes and nose.

Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles digi, Snowdrift Friends; MFT, Happy Pawlidays
Pens: Copic, N1, N3, N7, BG0000, E42, E43, E44, G17, G28, R29, R39, R59, R81; Sakura gelly roll glaze black
Embellishments: Stickles, Star Dust

Thanks so much for your time today, I'm delighted you found my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.