Monday 15 November 2021

Funky Fossil November Release - Introducing Timeless & Peony Frame Die

Hello everyone!

It's the first day of introductions to Funky Fossil's November release.



I'm starting with the Timeless stamp set and I couldn't resist opening up these elegant doors to get a peep at what is behind.


My next card uses my favourite technique of ink blended blocks.


And my third share using this stamp set pairs it up with the Graffiti Wall stencil.


Next I'm moving on to the beautiful Peony Frame die.

I die cut the the single peony and matted it onto a piece of paper from Mixed Media Kaleidoscope - my favourite paper pad. 


My second card uses the single peony again and an all white design.


Well that's a wrap for today. Tomorrow there is another awesome stamp set from the talented Tina Ashton, so be sure to stop by and check it out.

Thanks for your time today. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.