Wednesday 17 November 2021

Time For Tea Designs - Journal Booklet

Hello!

Today I'm sharing pages from a journal booklet I created using the memory keeping products from the November release at Time For Tea Designs.

I used one of the Foiled Mini Notebooks and decorated it in bullet journal style for the last three months of this year.


The October and all the page headings were stamped in three colours using the Tall Alphas and I die cut a tab for the side of the page with the Memory Keeping Essentials set.



The energy tracker uses paper from Sweet Summer and Designer Washi, a die cut label using Memory Keeping Essentials and the ghost from Spooky Circle Tags. Looks like I'm not much of a morning person!


The arrows are inked up using the Journal Essentials stencil and I've used the Sweet Summer Enamel Dots as bullet points. And I did complete all three October goals!!!


The television is from the Sweet Summer Ephemera set and I stamped the heading using This & That


My gratitude page uses the speech bubbles from the Journal Essentials stencil, the Designer Washi and die cut heart from Memory Keeping Essentials.

I changed up the colours for November and December - there's a little hint at them on the page tabs.


 I created my energy tracker using stars from the Journal Essentials stencil and the candy cane stamp from Skating By Penguins.


This was my first attempt at creating and keeping a bullet journal and it was so fun! 

If you'd like to give this a try you can get 10% off any items purchased from T4TD using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today.
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x





1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.