Tuesday 16 November 2021

Funky Fossil Novemebr Release - Introducing Moonlit Meadow & Leafy Moon Die

Hello and welcome to day two of the introductions to Funky Fossil's November release.



I love how dainty and whimsical the stamps are in this set designed by Tina Ashton. Perfect for creating scenes which is what I did for my first card....


.... and my second ....


.... and my third.


And that gorgeous deer gets an outing on my last card using the awesome Leafy Moon die and paper from Textures.


Are you loving today's introduction? 

Well there's more to come tomorrow and a chance to bring out your fun side with fabulous images and even more fabulous if somewhat cheeky sentiments. See you then!

Thanks for dropping by today. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.