Sunday 8 May 2022

Funky Fossil May Release - Introducing Lovebirds & Door Die

 Hello!

Today's intro to the Funky Fossil May release is a stamp set designed by Tina Ashton - just love her beautifully drawn images and delicate style.

 

I'm kicking off with the Door die. I applied lines of the washi tape (included in this release) to card and then die cut the patterned door. I lined this with some purple vellum and added a little beauty of a mermaid inside. She is coming later this week - bit of a sneak peek for you!


My next card uses the stamp set and features Prismacolor pencils on coloured cardstock - would you believe it's purple?


This stamp set is just perfect for all those romantic wedding or anniversary cards that you need to make. For my second card I've used the Doodle Bloom die to create an aperture for the love heart birds sit on top of. I then hand cut the sprig of blossom to place just under them.



My final card is monochromatic using the Copic BVs to colour it up. I think this is my favourite of the three.


That's a wrap for today. Tomorrow is a vibrant mix of funky and trendy papers, stamps and dies. Hope to see you then.

Thanks for looking today. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.