Monday 9 May 2022

Funky Fossil May Release - Introducing Urban Vibes, Cityscape, Urban Vibes Paper & Ransom Notes Dies

 Hello!

Are you ready for some awesome colours today?

The most amazing papers and stamps are being introduced as part of the Funky Fossil May release. Perfect for those pesky teenager cards!



   



I'm starting with theA7 sk8r stamp and Halloween inspired colours. I used the Make Your Mark III stencil and Alpha Numeric stencil on the purple background card and then stamped the sk8r onto orange.
 

My next card uses the Rock Star stencil and the grungy hearts from Urban vibes. a simple CAS card and just up my oldest son's street.


I saw a torn paper inked card on Instagram and and was inspired to give it a go myself. The skater silhouette was then stamped straight on top. Really loving how this card turned out.


In fact I loved the look so much that I used it again in some hot sunset colours for my next card.

My final share for today uses the Cityscape stamp heat embossed and then an inked up background applied on top. The sentiment is from Urban Vibes.


Thank you so much for dropping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a fabulous stamp set designed by Donna Gray - you know already that you will adore it!

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.