Thursday 12 May 2022

Funky Fossil May Release - Introducing Making Waves Stamps & Papers & Ocean Frame Die

 Hello!

So pleased you stopped by today to take a peep at the final day of introductions to Funky Fossil's May release.


  


Well these papers along with the Urban Vibes papers are just to die for aren't they? So gorgeous I've already been using them in earlier introductions.

I'm kicking off with a card that uses the mermaid, fish and starfish images from Making Waves. The stone that the mermaid is sitting on is from Ditsy Dinos.

First I stamped the images and then masked them off before creating some little circles of background colour suspended from the top of the card to look like baubles. I added just a little grey colour to define the images.


My next card uses the Urban Vibes paper pad and the gorgeous Ocean Frame die - just so awesome!

I added some fish to the card using the Fish Background stencil before attaching the wreath and popped up the hand cut mermaid on pads to sit on the left hand side - isn't she glam?


This next card couldn't be more simple. I found a piece of the Making Waves Collage paper that I loved and just trimmed it to size before adding a sentiment cut using the Ransom Notes dies and a stamped sentiment from Coral Reef.


My next card also uses the Urban Vibes paper cut into wavy edges using the Edges die set.

I then added a title using the negative left over pieces from the last card and chose the cheeky flirty mermaid as she sort of matched the saucy sentiment.


My final card is very CAS and I've stamped the cute little boat from Making Waves onto a scrap of the Urban Vibes paper. I then created some waves for it to sit on using the Scenic Borders stencil.

That completes all the introductions to the May release. 

Once again Sarah has put together a complete mix of wonderful products so I'm sure there's been something amongst them to appeal to everyone of you. Or are you like me and just love them all?

Everything will be in the Funky Fossil online store from tomorrow at 9.00am UK time. I've a few more samples to share then too, so if you've not quite made your mind up yet maybe I'll see you then.

Thanks so much for your time today.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.