Saturday 31 March 2018

Saturday Slot

Today I'm playing along with the MFT sketch challenge.

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/03/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-378.html

Here's my card:


I used one of my favourite images from the Sending a Smile stamps set and went with a bluebird of happiness theme. I die cut the window from blue and white cardstock, then used the white waste to stamp and colour the bird.


The sentiment was stamped under the window and the whole thing matted onto a white card base. Simple, clean and just the way I like it!

Supplies:
STamps: MFT, Sending a Smile
Inks: Versafine, onyx black
Die: MFT, Peek=a=Boo Window
Pens: Copic, R29, R39, B01, B02, B04

Thanks for your time today, it was fabulus to have you visit my blog.  

Enjoy the long Easter weekend and keep crafting! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jane, love the CAS design and the sweet little bird. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.