Friday 7 December 2018

Friday Focus

I'm back again today with the second page spread of my Christmas journey.


This tells the story of the purchase of the real tree and how it eventually got put into place. Once again the digi elements are from Studio Double D available from Designer Digitals.


I love that I was able to use one of the cards from a Pocket Letter sent to me last year by my Australian pen pal Helen. I plan to use most of the other cards throughout this year's pages and actually chose my colour scheme based on Helen's Pocket Letter colours.


I simply adhered the PL card - which incidentally is the same size as an atc card - onto a 4x6 piece of patterned paper. Takes the whole memory keeping idea to a new level don't you think?

I'd love it if you left me a comment and a link to your blog if you're keeping a Christmas journal this year. Then I can pop over and leave you some love too!

Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog today, I really appreciate it.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.