Monday 3 December 2018

Monday Moments

Today I'm adding to my Christmas card stash and playing along with the one layer Less is More challenge.



Here's my card:


I started by stamping the cute little bird twosome and then masked it off. I then laid a circular stencil over and added two shades of distress ink.
 

The greeting was stamped under the birds and overlapping the inked up circle. I coloured the birds using Copic pens and then added some sparkle and shine with a gelly roll pen. And yay! I've discovered how to show the sparkle in a photo. Simple really, all it needs is overhead lighting from a daylight lamp.


supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Tweet Holidays
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress, blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon
Pens: Copic, C1, C3, C5, C7, B23, B24, B26, B00, B02, B04, W1; Sakura gelly roll, clear star

Thanks you so much for looking at my blog today, it's always more fun when I get visitors.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. A delightful card design

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! These little birds are adorable and how you framed them with the blended circle. A fabulous One Layer card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I think this is gorgeous, I just love blue, white and sparkle together and this is so effective having the birds in blue within the blue background. I love my daylight lamp, no idea how I would manage without it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.