Wednesday 5 December 2018

Wednesday Words

YAY! I'm super excited today as the January issue of Craft Stamper magazine is due to hit the shops this Friday 7th December and I've been lucky enough to have one of my cards selected for the Ready Set Stamp Gallery.

How totally awesome is that!!

Here's a picture of the magazine cover - loving the look of those cool blues and icy themes. It's going to be such an inspirational issue - but then it always is!


The theme for this challenge was HO HO HO and here's a little peek at my card (using Clearly Besotted stamps):


I can't wait to see it in print and photographed by a professional - such a fabulous honour!

In case you might like to get your hands on a copy and your local newsagent doesn't stock Craft Stamper here's where to look -  www.craftstamper.com to buy subscriptions, www.mags-uk.comfor single print copies, digital copies from www.pocketmags.co.uk

Thanks so much for dropping by today and joining in with my excitement! And remember to always keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Looks so sweet! I just bought this set myself. Congrats on the publication, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.