Sunday 2 December 2018

MKC Digitals Designer Choice

Hi! Today for my designer's choice post I'm highlighting an older digital stamp from MKC Digitals.

Have I mentioned how much I love the way digi stamps hop into your basket and are delivered almost instantaneously? And no postage to pay either!
MKC Digitals

I chose a birthday themed stamp and wanted to show you how easy it is to adapt it for a Christmas card.

Birthday Fox Digital Stamp

Here's my card:


By choosing traditional Christmas colours, adding a Happy Holidays sentiment and some Christmas sparkle the image takes on a whole new life. Such an easy stamp to colour and such an easy card to create. Simply print, colour and mat onto a coloured card base.


Supplies:
Stamps: MKC Digitals, Birthday Fox, Holiday Sentiments
Pens: copic, W0, W1, W3, W5, E33, E35, E55, E57, E59, YG11, YG13, YG17, Y18, Y35, Y38, R35, R37, R39; Sakura gelly roll, clear star
Embellishments: Papermania, transparent shimmer dots

Thanks for looking today. I hope I may have inspired you to go take a look at this stamp and all the others at MKC Digitals.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.