Monday 15 July 2019

Monday Moment

It's another scrapbook page today - I really had a most productive afternoon last week. This one uses the inspiration board from Kraft + as the basis for my page.


Well my page might have absolutely nothing to do with Bollywood, but I did try to pick up on the colours and patterns. And he is wearing that teal colour!


I went through my stash of paper pieces and picked out as many as I could that reflected the Bollywood vibe and the title letters are a very shiny bronze in real life too!


I used stickers as well as papers to build up my embellishment clusters - such vibrant shades and completely not what I would usually combine!


Supplies:
Paper: AC, kraft cardstock; scraps from my stash
Alphas: Simply Creative, foil
Stickers: MAMBI, Lilybee Design, October Afternoon, Pinkfresh Studio, Basic Grey
Enamel dots: Carta bella, Summer Splash

Thanks so much for dropping by today, i hope you will come back again another day.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.