Tuesday 30 July 2019

Tuesday Talk

Hi! Today I'm sharing an ATC that I made for the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.

I'm being very last minute with this challenge and am hoping I get linked up in time as I find the time difference between the UK and Australia quite difficult to work out!


Any way in time or not this is what I created:


I used a digi stamp from STAMPlorations which is actually a tag, but with the top part removed it's the perfect size for a matted ATC.


I really indulged myself with choosing my favourite purples and pinks and coloured the flowers and added background shading using Copic pens.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations digi, Spring Blooms Mug bonus tags
Pens: Copic, RV02, RV09,RV17, RV66, E000, YG63, V15, V17, C3, C5, C7, Y18; Uniball micro, black

Huge thanks for looking today, it's always so much more fun when you do.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.