Sunday 28 July 2019

Sunday Slot

I'm back today playing along with the Weekend Workout at AAA CAS Cards facebook group. This weekend we've been challenged to use digi stamps. And you know I love digi stamps!


Here's my card:


I used this very beautiful flower cluster from STAMPlorations, coloured it with my Copic pens and then hand cut it away from the frame that it was sitting in.


In keeping with the digi idea I also created a sentiment on my computer. I print it out on paper first, then attach the card on top of the paper with removable glue, pop it back into the printer and print it again. The font is called Sunshine Boulevard.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations Digi, Spring Blooms Lily Spray
Pens : Copic, RV02, RV09, RV17, RV66, V15, V17, YG63, YG67, Y18, Y38, C3, E000, BV29; Uniball Micro, black

Huge thanks for dropping by today, hope you're having a fabulous weekend.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jane, I LOVE this card!!! I now have to have the Digi too!!!! Great job Teamie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.