Saturday 19 October 2019

Funky Fossil October Release

So at last it's release day and you can pop on over to Funky Fossil and get your order in. And guess what? Sarah is offering a discount on all orders placed this weekend.

Here's a look at all four of the new stamps sets.

Festive Penguins                                               Joy

       
Sew Lovely                                            Plant a Garden

And of course I've a couple of cards to share.


For this card I used my ancient Swiss dots embossing folder to create a snowy look and then split it into two parts with a stitched die. The Festive Penguins were stamped, coloured using Copic pens and then hand cut. I popped them up on foam pads for extra dimension and added a fishtail greeting banner at the top.


Looking at the photos I've realised this would make a brilliant slider card design if you're more clever than me and know how to create it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Festive Penguins
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Deis: MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges
Embossing: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots
Pens: Copic, RV000, R39, R81, R83, R85, YR15, YR16, BV23, BV25, BV29, C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, YG01, YG23

My second card uses the Plant A Garden set and I've kept it very CAS  - my favourite style.


The words in this sentiment have always resonated with me and really make me stop, breathe deeply and be thankful.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Plant A Garden
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, E15, E37, R81, R83, R85, YG01, YG23

As well as that weekend discount all the Funky Fossil DT have a prize to giveaway on either their blog or Instagram. All you need to do is leave a comment at each one by next Saturday 26th October before midnight UK time. Follow the list below and you could be the lucky winner who gets to pick their favourite stamp set from this new release.

Jane - that's me

Thanks for visiting today and good luck with the comment prizes.

And keep crafting!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Jane. This is a lovely release, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and pretty cards. At first I thought the penguin card was a slider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamps. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabu;lous stamps. I love how you made the gardening tools "my"colour ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the garden stamp and that sentiment of believing in tomorrow, yes! Beautiful cars Jane, love the penguins too ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards! I just love these delightful penguins, and your Plant a Garden card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swiss background is perfect paired with the sweet penguins. Love the simplicity of the garden card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep trying to comment off've my phone & I don't think it worked...so here I am AGAIN... cos I ADORE These stamps and think the giveaway is FABULOUS - as are your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.