Friday 4 October 2019

Uniko Challenge Reminder - #55 Anything Goes, optional twist Autumn

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing a card today that I created as a reminder sample for the current challenge at Uniko. The theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of Autumn.


Here's my card:


I made the background a while ago when I was experimenting with mono printing. I shared some different cards using this technique HERE.


the two ink colours were applied to a gelly plate straight from the pad and then spritzed with water. I then used this ink blend on the gelly plate a bit like an ink pad and stamped some leaves from Nature's Treasures II onto water colour paper. Unlike an ink pad though the I spaced the stamps carefully on the gelly plate to create a pattern and then took a print - that's the pic on the right.


I used the print as my background for the card and stamped some more leaves on top. I die cut this panel and matted it onto white and orange card stock. I then stamped and die cut some extra leaves from Pure Florals Gerbera using the same orange card.


The greeting is from Big & Bold Happy and I cut the strip into a diagonal ended banner.

Supplies:
Inks: Ranger distress, mustard seed, spiced marmalade; Versafine Clair, nocturne
Dies: Uniko, Pure Florals Gerbera; Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles

There are plenty more ideas to be found on the Uniko blog - HERE. We're delighted to have Hannelie joining the Uniko Brand Ambassador Team, you'll be swooning over her card!

Thanks so much for looking today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I was looking for your CCC card as it is a really great card this month but this one is just as good too so it gets my comment. I might have to get my gelly plate out and have a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful card, I love the mixed media look. I can never oull that off.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.