Wednesday 16 October 2019

Wednesday Words

Today's card is for the AAA Cards October fb lottery where the theme is Coffee.

Image may contain: text

So naturally I pulled out my Uniko I Love Coffee stamp set.


But instead of using the small images on the label I went with a flower from a different set - Background Builders Vines.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, I Love Coffee, flower from Background Builders Vines
Inks: Memento, lilac posies, tuxedo black

Thanks for looking today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.