Wednesday 2 October 2019

Wednesday Words

Today I'm playing along with the colours at CAS Colours & Sketches.



Here's my card:


I started by stamping the Chubby Unicorn and greeting from Funky Fossil and then masked them both off. I put the Birch Forest stencil on top and used the grey ink from the palette to create a background.


I then coloured the unicorn with my Copic markers. I didn't have one that matched Mint Macaron well so I mixed up a green and and a blue green to get as close as I could.

Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Chubby Unicorns
Inks: SU, smoky slate
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Birch Forest
Pens: Copic, V01, RV63, G21, BG11; Wink of Stella, clear

Thanks so much for dropping by today, your time is very much appreciated.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet unicorn on the stenciled background. Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling use of this week's colors, sorry for the late comment. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.