Wednesday 6 November 2019

Funky Fossil & Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Have you joined in with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop yet? Well I'm here today to remind you about it and let you know that Funky Fossil is one of the sponsors.


Funky Fossil is offering a £15 store credit as a prize and a 15% discount for the duration of the hop. Use the code COFFEE15 at the store - HERE.

Here's a card I created using Funky Fossil products:


I used the Coffee Bean Heart stencil and a trio of colours to make my background. Then I stamped, coloured and hand cut the cute Pug & Hugs pug in a cup. I popped it up on foam pads and tucked a die cut heart behind for added impact.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Pugs & Hugs
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Coffee Bean Heart
Inks: Ranger distss, brushed corduroy, milled lavender, cracked pistachio; SU, baked brown sugar
Die: Lawn Fawn, outside in stitched heart stackable
Pens: Copic, V01, BG11, G21, E43, E44

Thanks so much for dropping by today, I always enjoy having your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Sweet coffee bean heart and fun little pup in a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this pug in a mug, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW i absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! perfect use of those fab products and an all round beautiful (& FUN!) card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coffee bean background which shows off that darling pup in a cup so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so cute!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. perfect for the coffee lovers hop

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.