Wednesday 13 November 2019

Wednesday Words

I'm hosting the November ATC lottery event at the Happy ATC facebook group. I've chosen The Sky At Night as my theme.


And here's the atc I made:


I started with the Funky Fossil stencil Birch Forest and a circle mask to create the background and then added Lavinia images on top to build up my night time scene.


A few spots of stickles to add a little glitter interest and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinis, owl, trees, star cluster
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Birch Forest
Inks: Ranger distress, chipped sapphire, wilted violet
Stickles, star dust

Thanks so much for visiting today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

Jane
x

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.