Saturday 30 November 2019

Saturday Slot

A crisp frosty morning here in the UK, so how about a bit of Summer fun to warm up the day?

Here's a scrapbook page I've made just for fun to give myself a break from Christmas crafting and no challenges and not for a challenge.



I don't get many opportunities to snap these three together, but they were so absorbed in playing with the stones they didn't even notice me photographing them. So no funny faces or deep sighs to contend with.


I used lots of warm sunny colours and added word/phrase stickers and enamel dots in a triangle to frame the photo.




Supplies:
Papers: Simple Stories, Sunshine & Blue skies, Sunshine & Happiness
Alphas: Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness
Stickers:  Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness
Embellishments: Echo Park enamel dots, I'd rather be crafting

Thanks so much for looking today, I really appreciate you finding the time to visit my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.