Join in the party & share your Christmas cards, tags, projects or scrapbook pages using Uniko Clear Stamps, Stencils or Designer Dies. See the Party Rules at the end of the post to be eligible to win one of the three prizes on offer.
How about an incentive to join in & some PRIZES!
First Prize £25 eGift Certificate
Second & Third Prize Winners Choice of £10 In-Stock Clear Stamp Set
And of course I've made a card too!
I used Background Blocks Nautical Stripes to create a tartan background. I stamped it in green first and then rotated the card by ninety degrees and stamped it again in red. I matted this square of tartan several times in red and white - definitely a card for hand delivery! I then stamped the greeting from Festive Sentiments Outlined and fir leaves from Winter Foliage, die cut them and added them on top.
Stamps: Uniko, Winter Foliage, Background Blocks Nautical Stripes, Festive Sentiments Outlined
Inks: SU, cherry cobbler, tranquil tide; Versafine Calir, nocturne
Die: Uniko, Winter Foliage; Lawn Fawn stictched square stackables
Here are those Party Rules
* The party is open to everyone, everywhere in the world
* Anything Christmas Goes (Cards, Tags, Projects, Scrapbook Layouts Etc)
* Your entry MUST include at least ONE Uniko product (clear stamp, stencil, designer die or digital freebie) as the MAIN focus of your entry.
* Join in as many times as you like, as long as your entry ticks the rule above!
* Link Up will CLOSE on 8pm 31st December 2019
*WINNERS will be announced 6th January 2020
*The first prize winner will be chosen from a vote by the Uniko Brand Ambassadors and the last two winners will be chosen randomly from all the entries that have adhered to the rules.
Thanks so much for dropping by today, I hope you'll find time to come and join in the Uniko party - HERE.
And keep crafting!