Thursday 12 December 2019

Sketchy Boards Guest Designer

I'm delighted to be here today guesting with Sketchy Boards for their December Challenge.


I used a photo from last Christmas for this page:


I started by choosing papers in Christmas greens and placing the horizontal background strips and the vertical chevron strips. I then used photoshop to make my photograph circular and die cut it with a stitched die. I also cut the outer circular frame by using two different sized circular dies.


Once that was all stuck down I added the title and journalling strips and then got to work on the embellishments stacks. I used a PL card from my dear Australian friend Helen as the basis for the left hand stack and simply added some fishtail banners. I stamped and die cut the holly and pine twig using Uniko's Winter Foliage collection.


I finished off with some wooden embellishments and my usual trios of enamel dots.

Supplies:
Papers: Bazzil Basics, clover leaf & red; echo park, Celebrate Christmas &  Magical Adventure; Crate Paper, Sunny Days
Alphas: Christmas  a gift from a crafty friend; Simple Stories, Destinations
Stamps: Uniko, Winter Foliage
Inks: SU, old olove, ral red
Dies: Uniko, Winter Foliage, M FT Die-namics, stitched fishtail flags, stitched jumbo fishtail banner
Embellishments & stickers: MME, wood shapes & enamel dots; Paperchase, puffy hearts; Elle's Studio, puffy hearts; Washi from my stash; Topper, a gift from a PL friend

Huge thanks for looking today, I'm so appreciative of you spending some time here at my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.