Friday 20 December 2019

Friday Focus

Today I'm playing along with the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card:

I used Brusho powder and Funky Fossil's Geo Flowers stencil on watercolour paper. I love how vibrant the Brusho colours are and have a couple more prints from this inking stowed away for future projects. But for today's card I chose to use the boldest first spray and simply matted it onto black card and stamped and hand cut a greeting from Uniko's Birthday Sentiments.


Supplies:
Inks: Brusho, leaf green, yellow, crimson; Versafine Clair, nocturne

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful card. Love the stencil that you used. The colors are so cheerful and vibrant. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Fabulously Creative stenciled and watercolored background, Jane. I LOVE your colorful artsy card. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.