Monday 14 June 2021

Funky Fossil June Release - Introducing Coffee & Friends

Do you like coffee? Well today's introduction to Funky Fossil's new release could be for you then.




For my first card I used the coffee coloured papers from the pack and adhered them in strips to scrap card before die cutting the coffee bean heart.  I added a left over strip to the bottom of the card and then die cut the word coffee several times as the greeting.


Supplies:
Dies: Funky Fossil, Coffee Bean Heart
Papers: Funky Fossil, Neutrals

Kraft card always speaks coffee to me so for my next card I die cut a label and stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set. I then added a background panel using the Coffee Bean Heart stencil and stamped some layers using the Machinery and Vintage Script A7 stamps.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Coffee & Friends, Machinery, Vintage Script
Ink: Memento, espresso truffle, rhubarb stalk
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Coffee Bean Heart
Pens: Copic, E23, R37
Dies: MFT Die-namics, stitched traditional tags, stitched jumbo fishtail banner; Xcut, spiro circle
Twine from my stash

My final card for today uses the Coffee & Friends stamps set combined with Grungy from one of the A7 background & textures set. I used the stencil Coffee Cup, drew round the inside and cut it out. The greeting is the die cut several times for depth and dimension.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Coffee & Friends, Grungy
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Coffee Cup
Washi: Funky Fossil, Neutrals
Die: Funky Fossil, Coffee Bean Heart
Inks: Memento, peanut brittle

Well that's my shares done for today. Come back tomorrow for another introduction - one of Donna's designs which you will adore!

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate you visiting my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.