Wednesday 16 June 2021

Time For Tea Designs - June Challenge Reminder

I'm here to remind you all about the June challenge that is going on at Time For Teas Designs.


I've created another scene card to encourage you to join in and play along. I used the windmill scene stamp from Up Up & Away as my background and added in some grassy strips using the Landscape Edge dies.


I've used the delightful critters from Life's Ups and Downs and as the main focus of my 3D card. The see saw is interactive and so easy to construct using the dies. 


Supplies:
Stamps: T4TD, Life's Ups & Downs + dies, Up Up & Away + dies, smaller elements from Woodland Critters + dies & Fairy Garden + dies
Imk: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, G94, B000, B00, B01, BO2, B04, YR14, YR16, YR68, N1, N3, Y35, R20, R27, E42, E43, E44, E47, W3, W5

I really hope you'll join in with this challenge and maybe win a prize. If you pop over to the challenge blog - HERE - you will be able to see the winners of the May Challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, as always it's been a pleasure to have your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.