Wednesday 16 June 2021

Funky Fossil June Release - Introducing Ferns

Today's introduction to Funky Fossil's June release is one of those really useful stamps sets that you'll be reaching for all the time. And there's also a set of dies too!

  

I've gone super bright and colourful for my first card inspired by the Mixed Media Kaleidoscope papers which I've used as a matt. And as the colours made me smile I've added a matching sentiment from Graphic Words.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Ferns, Graphic Words
Paper: Funky Fossil, Mixed Media Kaleidoscope
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black, dandelion, pear tart, tangelo, rose bud, lilac posies, grape jelly, bahama blue, love letter

Keeping with some pretty bright colours I've paired up the papers from Mixed Media Kaleidoscope with the new to this release Neutrals, added in a bit of the matching washi and a sentiment from Wild & Free. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, sentiment from Wild & Free
Papers: Funky Fossil, Mixed Media Kaleidoscope, Neutrals
Dies: Funky Fossil, Ferns
Washi: Funky Fossil, Neutrals
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black

My final card for today sticks with the Mixed Media Kaleiescope papers and the fern dies. I stamped a background using the A7 Woodgrain stamp and added in the same sentiment from Wild & Free.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Woodgrain, sentiment from Wild & Free
Paper: Kaleidescope Mixed Media
Dies: Funky Fossil, Ferns
Inks: Memento, espresso truffle


Last day of introductions tomorrow and I can't wait to find out what you think about the amazing and completely different stamp set that I'll be showing then.

Thanks so much for looking today, it's been fun to have you visit my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.