Friday 4 June 2021

Uniko Challenge Reminder #65 Anything Goes + optional twist Use Die Cuts

I'm here today to remind you about the current challenge at Uniko. It's anything goes with the optional twist of Use Die Cuts.


I've embraced the optional twist on my card and used them in two different ways - a popped up die cut and two window dies cuts.


I started by stamping the large butterfly onto patterned paper and then once die cut I used it to place the smaller butterfly die cuts on the top panel. Once they were cut I used the panel to place the small butterfly stamps onto patterned paper so that they peeped through in the correct place.


The large butterfly was popped up onto foam pads and I added some background circles and a greeting to finish it all off.

Supplies:
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne & fantasia
Card: Papermill Direct, dark violet plain 
Paper: First Edition, Wild Flower

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I hope you'll play along with the Uniko Challenge and maybe win yourself one of the prizes on offer.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane. I am loving an aperture die cut at the moment!! The big butterfly looks fantastic stamped on patterned paper too. I never think to do this! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.