Thursday 25 June 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #130

The last of the June challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches begins today and it's a sketch.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2015/06/challenge-130-sketch.html

My lovely, generous Stampin Up lady, Zoe, had given me this gorgeous paper pad as a thank you bonus for an order - she's amazing like that! I've been stroking it and putting it back on my shelf far too much and it needed to be cut into. So I did and my card colours were chosen.


I think I pretty much stuck to the sketch exactly, just replacing the bow with one of my favourite Uniko flowers.


Oh and I stretched that Lil'inker stitched die to fit by careful placing before running through my cuttlebug a couple of times.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #1 & #3
Inks: SU, real red, coastal cabanna, bermuda bay
Paper: SU, Fresh prints stack
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles

Many thanks for visiting my blog today. Don't forget there's loads more DT inspiration over at CAS Colours & Sketches.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love this sketch Jane and loving the colours too, the papers were the perfect choice to compliment the flower :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean about keeping the beautiful things to look at and treasure! I'm guilty of a stash of beauties too. Lovely colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Aqua,red and white colour scheme here, very CAS...beautiful
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are terrific - and I really like your careful attention to detail by centering the white panel on the designer paper! :) Very pretty card, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS and perfectly gorgeous card Jane. That Uniko flower is lovely. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.