Friday 26 June 2015

Uniko Challenge #22 Reminder

Hi all! I'm just popping in today with a new card to remind you all that there's still plenty of time to enter the Uniko Challenge - Anything Goes, with the optional twist of making it masculine.

My card is a bright, in your face, creation and you may just need your sunglasses!



So what do you think? Such an amazing Uniko stamp set to use for the guys in your life, although I think this one would make a great funky teenage girl card too.



Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Explosion
Inks: SU, tangelo twist, real red, daffodil delight, temting turquoise
Die: Spellbinders, classic square large

Over to you now. What will you create? Remember there's fabulous prizes on offer, check them out:

The design team will choose a winner who will get a £10.00 gift voucher.

The DT will choose a top 3 who will get 50 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account.


There will be a random draw for those who used a Uniko stamp and this winner will get 150 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account.

there will be a random draw for those who twist with us (masculine card) and they will receive 100 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account.

Time to get busy then, you don't want to miss out and the only way to win is to enter! 

And just before I go a couple of photos to share. The first one is my entry for this week's word - TINY - at Our Beautiful World.

http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/obw-102-tiny.html



The story is:
I really lucked out with this shot! I spotted the bee gathering nectar through a fence panel and just as I clicked it flew away. Oh well I thought that's going to be a blur. So imagine my delight when I realised it actually was a far more interesting shot with the bee backing out against the blur of bright sunny colours. My phone camera is just awesome!

And now for my next collage of a photo a day throughout June.


The stories to remember:
  • he has an afternoon nap at about 3.00 she said, looks like he has other ideas when granny's in charge
  • two policemen on the beat walking through my village. What no car? Such a rare sight!
  • trying to capture the rainbow as I walked back from Dad's
Thanks for your time today. I do appreciate your visit.

And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow wow wow on your little flying bee!! WHAT a photo!! Great photography!!! Love your teenage card.. it would definitely suit either boy or girl for sure! Oooh your little darling grandson!! Holding his toes.. adorable!!! gorgeous pics... and you village looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Beautiful World'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wow set, great in these colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrancy of your card and the white space really adds to the 'pow' of the colours you've used. Loving the bee photo, amazing and your little Grandson is adorable. Hugs to you Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely post Jane and scattered with beautiful photos as well as an awesome, WOW, OMG gorgeous card.
    Love the set but I've only just received it so not inked up yet - thanks for your fab inspiration. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - your card packs a comic book punch! I love these explosions for boys as my two really love anything super hero :) Your photos are a delight too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photo's, Jane ... and a brilliant card ... full of energy and vibrancy and pzazz! Thrilled to have been guest designing with you at Uniko this month! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos! And cool fun card :-) Thanks for sharing at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.