Friday 12 June 2015

Friday Photo Focus

Just popping in today to share my photo for Our Beautiful World where the cue word is LUNCH

http://www.our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/obw-100-lunch.html

And the story is:
                               I'm on a no sugar, low carb kick at the moment so I can share this photo and feel smug!


As this post is about photos here's a collage of my first six days of the challenge I set myself to take a photo every day in June.


See I've finally got my toes out and of course they're painted in pink! Bit like the flowers in my garden then. And just check out that Murray dog stretched out on his sofa - yes his sofa - in absolute bliss after having a belly rub.

That's all from me today. Hoped you enjoyed looking.

And keep crafting! Oh and take photos!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. oooh hahahahaha!!! I'm simply so in love with your Murray belly up on the lounge!! that's so cute and adorable!!!! Gorgeous pics - lucky you to get your toes out! I wouldn't dare in our Winter at the moment!
    Yummy yummy lunch!!! I could sooooo eat that! Looks totally delicious! Thanks for sharing with our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cool to have a no sugar diet, I started one about 8 months ago, just strictly no sugar for a week in a month, thinking that would at least do me some good on cutting on those bad white stuff and yet I won't be depraved since it is only 7 days, that works perfectly for me so I am keeping it. I might go on with no junk food since I love potato chips, LOL1
    I love your lunch, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pic of Murray dog all stretched out. He looks so comfy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lunch looks delicious!! Super collage there too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sumptuous lunch. Awesome collage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahhah great shot colloage your dog looks so funny on this photos :-)
    wow that good no sugar I should try this also, but it's so hard without! ;-)
    thanks for sharing with us at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.