Monday 1 June 2015

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday 41

A new month and a new challenge at The Memory Nest. A super new sketch to start a super new month.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/06/make-it-monday-no-41.html

And a new trick learnt by my little cutie. So addictive! I can't help encouraging him to repeat it over and over even though I know further down the line I'll not be so pleased to see it happen.


I cut a journalling card in half and placed the two pieces either side of the photo. I also stamped some extra clouds for good measure and a hello sunshine sentiment. This was our first really warm day and the garden umbrellas were rescued from the garage for their first appearance this year.


As there were some vellum clouds in the paper pack I used I added a couple of vellum strips for the vertical element from the sketch. I stamped a sun and another cloud onto them.


Lastly I stamped a row of hearts and added a trio of chipboard hearts - always an essential addition for me with baby pages!

Supplies:
Papers: MME, Cut & Paste
Alphas: Lawn Fawn, Louie's ABC; Ali Edwards, white alpha
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Hello Sunshine
Inks: SU, crushed curry, night of navy
Embellishments: MME, Cut & Paste

So many 'new' things today and as June is one of my favourite months I've decided to take one photo every day throughout the month. A new challenge! I'll be sharing them here on my blog every so often and I'm hoping having been bold enough to share this idea with you all I'll be so motivated to succeed. Watch this space!

Thanks so much for looking today. Don't forget to head on over to The Memory Nest to check out what the rest of the DT have created. And remember you can use the sketch to make a card if that's more your bag. 

And keep crafting! 



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love your little cutie, how funny, made me smile when I read that you might not be pleased later on with his little trick. but for now... yes, its way Way cute! Nailed the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! I love the clouds and cutting the journaling card in half was an awesome idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling page!! Perfect papers with these sweet photos!! Sorry I am just now stopping by!!! Thank you for sharing your creations with tMN!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.