Saturday 27 June 2015

Farewell & Good Luck Sandie Uniko Blog Hop

A bit of a sad post today as Uniko says goodbye to Sandie. I know everyone is sorry to see her stand down and particularly Bev as Sandie has been such a wonderful help to her in getting things organised behind the scenes.

So to mark our appreciation of her talent and hard work we've made cards to say farewell and good luck in whatever the future holds.


I chose my favourite flower - well they're all favourites really, but this one is just so gorgeously CAS - for my goodbye card. And I am sorry I won't get a chance to work alongside Sandie.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #1 & #3
Inks: Memento, lilac posies, bamboo leaves, tuxedo black
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Embellishment: Doodlebug mini pearls, Spring asst.

The other DT cards can be found here.

Thanks for your time today. And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You inspired me to take out this set and use it Jane. It is such a beautiful card. Perfectly CAS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous flower card Jane and love the little gem added-thank you for your kind words and I am sure I will see you around x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jane ... love that simple flower with the added splash of purple polka dot paper ... so perfect for Sandie! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and CAS-tastic card Jane and a lovely post for Sandie.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.