Wednesday 2 March 2016

The Male Room - Challenge #30

Such a fabulous challenge at The Male Room to kick start your March crafting. We want to see some movement!

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/challenge-30-technique.html



Well I've tried to show the movement of my waterfall card in the following photos and it was good to revisit a technique that I've not used for ages. 




This is a card I made for my dad with some milestones in his life. I chose to keep to a black and grey colour combo to match the black and white photos.




I added peel off studs to the corners of each page - a very masculine feel I'm thinking.


I've also used waterfall photo minis within my scrapbook albums - it's a great way to include multiple photos.

So how will you include movement? On The Male Room blog there are links to video tutorials to help get you moving if this is a new technique for you - or if like me you just need to remind yourself. Look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for your time today, I appreciate your visit.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.