Wednesday 30 March 2016

The Male Room - Challenge #32

Oh yes! The new challenge at The Male Room is so my kind of theme! How about you? Do you like a bit of magic and fantasy?


http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/challenge32-theme.html

Out came those Visible Image stamps again and of course a gorgeous inky stencilled background was required. And check out those colours. No surprises there then!


I went with the inky strip down the right hand side created when the stencil is just that little bit too small for the card size. Sometimes I trim it off, sometimes I mask it off, but today I just wanted more purply fun so left it on.


And I totally adore the sentiment. Don't we all have days when we need a bit of a boost!

Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image, Unicorn Magic
Inks: Adirondack, purple twilight, cranberry, pool
Stencil: Memorybox, texture shine

A bit of random information here - I'm currently watching the Outlander series on Amazon Prime. I read at least one of the books yonks ago and find the whole idea of travelling back in time, stone portals and magic completely fascinating and intriguing. Such a fabulous series!

Back to business now. So hop on over to The Male Room and admire the rest of the DT creations and then go create some crafting magic yourself. I'll be flying round your blogs to see your cards, tags, scrapbook pages or whatever you conjour up.

Thanks for looking today, it's been great having you visit. And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Jane - this is absolutely brilliant! I love, love the colours and the fabulous stencilled background. The unicorn image is just perfect with the sentiment. You rocked it. Hugs, Deborah xxx

    PS - Do read the whole Outlander series - they are superb! I finished the books just before Christmas. The new season starts here in the States in April - so looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic Card, your Card Looks like Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colour combination, who doesn't love purple and unicorns. That stencil is FAB too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could sure use some magic right about now Jane! Magic me away to April 29th when this class will be over! Great card and the inky strip adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.