Monday 22 January 2018

Monday Moments

I was so thrilled to be have my card from last week's CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge picked as a winner - HERE. It was one of those I'm not really sure about cards so thank you CC&S for the reassurance you've given me. 

And while I was over there saying thanks I spotted the beautiful colours from this week's challenge. Just couldn't resist!


http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-255-colours.html

So here's my card:


I had to substitute the SU perfect plum for Memento sweet plum  and simply stamped the three colours in a column. The oh so gorgeous Uniko rose bud was then stamped on top and a little quote from Precious Remembrance Shop was added below.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Pure Florals Rose; Ptecious Remembrance Shop, New Day
Inks: SU, wisteria wonder, soft sky; Memento, tuxedo black, sweet plum

Thanks for looking today, it's been lovely to have you visit my blog. I hope you'll come back again soon.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. So simple but oh so gorgeous. CAS perfection. Thanks for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Jane! Great way to use the colors! So glad you could join us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design and definitely showcasing simplicity at its best and so beautifully too. Wonderful use of the challenge colours and lovely to see you in the gallery again at CC&S! Love how you have used the Uniko Rose too ;) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.