Saturday 6 January 2018

Saturday Spot

I spent quite a lot of time in my craft room yesterday - I needed to keep busy as my Isle of Man family went home and the house always seems far too quiet and empty when they've gone. So I contented myself by creating a scrapbook page which features all three grandsons.

I used the sketch from Stuck?!Sketches as my starting point.

http://stucksketches.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/january-1-2018-challenge-reveal.html

Here's my page:


I love all the movement this sketch allowed which seemed pretty appropriate as I don't think they stopped moving the whole time we were at the soft play centre!


Most of the photos I took were a bit blurry - something to do with all the movement and poor lighting - but this one I actually managed to persuade them to stay still long enough to capture a reasonable shot.

I used a Uniko stencil for the broken lines and punch buttons instead of the diamonds from the sketch.

Supplies:
Papers: Bella Bvld, Secrets of the Sea; Bazzil Basics, green
Alphas: AC thickers, stroll
Stencil: Uniko, Broken Lines
Ink: Ranger distress, chipped sapphire
Die: Xcut, stars
Punch: Martha Stewart, button

Thanks do much for stopping by today, your visit is greatly appreciated. 

And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and so perfectly represents the movement of young ones! Love the little punched buttons too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the sketch to show the activity that's happening at this place! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazingly fun layout! I love how the buttons look like they're dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun photo layout! Love the use of circles! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The buttons are so fun, great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun take on the sketch. Love the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.