Monday 28 May 2018

Monday Moment

I'm playing along with the MFT Sketch challenge today.

Here's my card:


I don't very often make shaker cards, but this sketch called for a window and the shaker element just seemed right. And I love all the shine and glitter and movement the sequins add.


Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Springtime Blooms
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT Dienamics, peekaboo circle windows, stitched fishtail flag
Pen: Copic, RV02, RV04, RV09, YG13, YG17
Sequins from my stash

It's been great to have you drop by today, thanks so much.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.