Wednesday 23 May 2018

Wednesday Words

I'm joining in with the challenge at Calling All Sistahs today. They have a beautiful photo to use as inspiration.


Here's how it spoke to me:


The lattice pattern on that gorgeous ceiling just reminded me of feathers for some reason, so that's the way I let myself go! I stamped the block feathers in a light blue and then the detailed feathers on top in black.


The whole thing was matted onto a darker blue cardstock and I was done. Simple!

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Tickle My Fancy
Inks: SU, marina mist; Memento, tuxedo black

Another day of blogging done and I'm so glad you joined me on this journey. Thanks so much for your time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Jane this is a CAS beauty. I am so pleased our photo inspired you and how wonderfully you interpreted it with such ease. Using the soft blue first adds a lovely shadow effect to the feathers....one I must remember! And you used the colours to CAS perfection! Wonderful to see you join us at Calling All Sistahs again this month, we love to see you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfectly CAS and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I have those feathers stamps and I feel a CASE coming on. :) I love how your creative mind came up with feathers from the inspiration photo. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE this!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining at Calling All Sistahs and I hope you'll play along again with the New Challenge!!?? Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.