Thursday 15 November 2018

MKC Digitals November Challenge

I'm here today to encourage you to play along with the new challenge over at MKC Digitals. Mari has some glorious colours for you to use.


For my card I am using the beautiful quote stamp set Ecclesiastes 3:1


I started by printing the stamp onto white card stock and then die cut a stitched square from the centre ensuring all of the quote words was captured within. I then added colour to just the parts of the stamp outside of the square and used foam to lift the quote before adhering it back in place.


The whole thing was then matted onto narrow gold card and finally onto pearlescent brown card. I'm leaving this card as it is and hoping to get a frame for it to go on my craft room wall.

Supplies:
Stamp: MKC Digitals, Ecclesiastes 3:1
Die: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackables
Pens: Promarker, chestnut; Copic, YR04, YR16, Y38, YG63, YG67

The rest of the MKC Digitals DT have been busy using these glorious colours too, check their projects out HERE.

Thanks for looking today, it's been fabulous to have your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.