Monday 5 November 2018

MKC Digitals November Release - Sunflower Mug

Hi! I'm here today to tell you all about the new November release at MKC Digitals.

MKC Digitals

I've been playing with the Sunflower Mug and Banner Sentiments digis and have created a couple of cards to highlight these stamps.


Here they are:


These flowers are such a delight to colour that I just kept everything simple - my preferred style anyway.


I hand cut round the banner sentiment and popped it onto pads for extra dimension.


I printed the Sunflower Mug digi onto vellum and patterned paper for this card. The colours were added to the back of the vellum and then I hand cut them.


I also hand cut the Banner Sentiment and popped both the banner and flowers onto foam pads.

Supplies:
Stamps: MKC Digitals, Sunflower Mug, Banner Sentiments
Die: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackables
Pens: Copic, R22, R29, Y35, Y38, YR16, YR04, E33, E35, E37, E55, E57, E59, G99, W1, R35, R39
Paper: Graphic 45; Vellum from my stash

Do go and investigate the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the MKC Digitals DT. Find links in the facebook group HERE. And go shopping HERE.

Thanks for your time today, I'm so pleased you visited my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.