Tuesday 27 November 2018

Tuesday Talk

If you read my blog regularly you'll remember I mentioned my love affair with Lavinia stamps and my recent rather large haul of them from the NEC Show. So when I spotted the word prompt at Inkspirational there was no stopping me!


Here's my inky glittery card:


And I even sparkled up the background for my photo!  I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed creating this card and I love it! You may think it's a bit of a departure for me the CAS loving one, but this style goes right back to my roots and where I started this crazy card making journey.


And a final attempt at capturing the sparkle!


Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinia Stamps, Grace large, Moon Pods, Fairy Dust, Stars 1
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress, wilted violet, cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon, dusty concord
Embellishments: Liquid pearls, white opal; Lavinia glitter

Thank you Inkspirational for this fabulous challenge that's allowed me some completely indulgent crafty time. I also hold you responsible for the new order that just got sent off to Lavinia - LOL!

So pleased to have had your company today, thanks so much for dropping by. 

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh we both went non CAS this week! I adore the background and the silhouette is perfect for this. Fab sparkle and what a joy you loved making it. Don’t think you linked it up yet? Thank you for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fairy image and a great background! Perfect sentiment for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.